[Python-Dev] C99

tritium-list at sdamon.com tritium-list at sdamon.com
Tue Jun 7 16:10:28 EDT 2016

Doesn't Cygwin build against the posix abstraction layer?  Wouldn't a python
built as such operate as though it was on a unix of some sort?  It has been
quite a while since I messed with Cygwin - if it hasn't changed, it's not
really an option, especially when we have native windows builds now.  It
would be too much of a downgrade in experience and performance.