[Python-Dev] Confirm: About python Registration

Jonathan Qin jonathan.qin at cname.org.cn
Thu Mar 3 10:52:11 EST 2016

Dear Manager,
(Please forward this to your CEO, because this is urgent. Thanks!)
This is Jonathan Qin---the manager of domain name registration and solution center in China. On February 29th, 2016, we received an application from Baiyao Holdings Ltd requested “python” as their internet keyword and China (CN) domain names. But after checking it, we find this name conflict with your company name or trademark. In order to deal with this matter better, it‘s necessary to send an email to you and confirm whether this company is your distributor or business partner in China?
Kind regards
Jonathan Qin
Manager
Cname (Head Office)