[Python-Dev] Connecting

Irina Papuc irene.papuc at toptal.com
Thu Mar 10 07:01:03 EST 2016

Hi Python,

My name is Irene Papuc, and I work for a technical publication known as the Toptal Engineering blog. Our blog covers a variety of topics, across many programming languages and dev/design.

I have noticed we share similar areas of focus in our topics including python, which I found here. We’ve recently published an article called "Python Multithreading Tutorial: Concurrency and Parallelism", which has a similar focus on python.

Would you be interested in sharing this with your community by publishing it on your site? In addition, what other topics make sense, and are you open to long-term collaboration?

Best wishes,
Irina

Irina Papuc | Toptal | irene.papuc at toptal.com | Toptal - Hire the Top 3% of Freelance Developers

If you'd like me to stop sending you emails, please click here