[Python-Dev] Restore functions pickling

Всеволод Величко torkvemada at sorokdva.net
Wed May 4 20:23:15 EDT 2016

Super, since you are not against this feature, I created the issue with the
pach[1].
Hopefully you or one of your colleagues will have some time to review it.

(I signed the contributor form, changes just not reached the bugtracker yet)

[1] http://bugs.python.org/issue26959

--
Best wishes,
Vsevolod Velichko