[Python-Dev] devinabox has moved to GitHub

Franklin? Lee leewangzhong+python at gmail.com
Wed May 25 13:23:42 EDT 2016

Should these notes come with version requirements/minimums?

"OS X users should be told to download XCode from the Apple App Store
ahead of time."
"If new contributors think they may be doing C development, suggest
the use of LLVM + clang as this provides better error reporting than
gcc."
"For Windows users, ask them to download and install Visual Studio
Community edition ahead of time."