[Python-Dev] Bus error in Python 3.6.0beta

Stefan Scherfke stefan.scherfke at energymeteo.de
Wed Nov 23 07:41:20 EST 2016

On 22.11.2016 18:03, Antoine Pitrou wrote:
> You'll have to investigate yourself.  First enable core dumps ("ulimit
> -c unlimited"), then run gdb on the resulting core dump.
>
> (or run Python directly under gdb)

It's seems indeed not to be a Problem with 3.6.  I now have it with
newer 3.5 builds, too.

It currently looks like it has something to do with my Conda build env.
The libpython files of older builds don't have a build prefix (like
/opt/conda/placehold_placehold_...) in them while newer builds do.

I am still investigating, but Python does not seem to be the culprit :)

Cheers,
Stefan