[Python-Dev] [Webmaster] A broken link!

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Sat Sep 10 11:27:49 EDT 2016

Hi Karen,

Thanks for your note. I just checked the source of the document in
question, and it appears that link has been changed to reference
https://www.mercurial-scm.org/guide, so it appears that we may be
publishing an out-of-date document there.

I'm copying this reply to the python-dev list, and the release manager may
or may not choose to update the published version.

regards
 Steve

Steve Holden