[Python-Dev] 3.6.0 Beta Phase Development

Michael Felt michael at felt.demon.nl
Mon Sep 26 08:25:09 EDT 2016

On 13/09/2016 02:15, Ned Deily wrote:
> the challenge is to put the finishing touches on the features and documentation, squash bugs, and test test test.  The next preview release will be 3.6.0b2

Found one typo in Modules/_io/_iomodule.h on line 156 - #endif^L rather
than #endif (posted as an issue, but I suppose just a note here would
have been enough)

I have a longish list of messages to stderr from the compiler (IBM xlc)
on AIX. Rather than spam everyone with those - would opening an issue be
the way forward, or just sending the file to a person - rather than the
list.