[Python-Dev] iso8601 parsing

Paul G paul at ganssle.io
Fri Dec 1 12:51:29 EST 2017

As an update, I have the C version done and basically tested as an extension (I "cheated" on the tests by using hypothesis, so I still need to write unittest-style tests), just writing the Python version with tests now.

I know there is a feature freeze coming in soon, is there a strict deadline here if we want this for Python 3.7?

Best,
Paul