[Python-Dev] Support of the Android platform

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 18:29:14 EST 2017

Le 10 déc. 2017 23:10, "Ned Deily" <nad at python.org> a écrit :
> But on the other, it does add a large non-zero burden to all core
developers (...)

I reviewed some of the Android' pull requests. Most changes are small and
self contained.

> As long as Xavier is willing to keep supporting the platform, the first
requirement, having a core developer, should be met.  But for a platform
that, understandably, has as many special requirements as Android does, the
second requirement, having a stable buildbot, seems to me to be an absolute
necessity, and the PEP needs to address exactly what sort of buildbot
requirements make sense here: emulators, SDKs, etc.

Xavier is a core dev and wants to add a buildbot to finish to support of
Android.

Victor