[Python-Dev] PEP 565: Show DeprecationWarning in __main__

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 01:54:40 EST 2017

On 13 Dec. 2017 12:53 pm, "Victor Stinner" <victor.stinner at gmail.com> wrote:

> Considered disagreement is acceptable.

Sure, I'm fine with that ;-)

> Nick, congrats with PEP 565! Please update the PEP to mark it as approved
> with a link to this message as the resolution, and let's get the
> implementation into 3.7a4!

Nick wrote that he will be away, since I update his PEP:
https://github.com/python/peps/commit/355eced94cf4117492c9e1eee8f950
f08e53ec90

Thanks Guido for the approval, and Victor for explaining the dev mode
connection updating the PEP status!

I'll get the implementation updated & merged in the first week of January
(my phone is my only client device for most of the time until then).

Cheers,
Nick.