[Python-Dev] GitHub migration scheduled for Friday

Jim F.Hilliard d.f.hilliard at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 14:07:19 EST 2017

That's great, congratulations! I believe this change will make it way
easier for people to get involved!

A small question, since people can now submit new issues via pulls instead
of going to bugs.python.org, what will be the purpose of the latter?

As I skimmed through cpython-devguide.readthedocs.io I've see the issue
tracker being referenced in certain areas (File a bug section, Reviewing)
so I'm not sure I understand how they overlap.