[Python-Dev] Translated Python documentation

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 05:58:34 EST 2017

>> If the original text (english) changes, untranslated text is
>> displayed, not outdated text.
>
> I think that's much worse than showing the outdated text. I don't see
> any point on showing half English and half French text if the reader
> can't understand the other half of it.

Sorry, it doesn't make sense to me.

If I wouldn't be to read english at all, and I have the choice between
a doc partially translated and a doc written fully in english (current
docs.python.org), the obvious choice for me would be to pick the
partially translated doc. It's better than nothing. No?

Victor