[Python-Dev] enable-framework Vs. Naught

André Lemos alemos at plux.info
Fri Jan 6 12:39:20 EST 2017

Hi,

I have a C++ module that I am compiling to use inside of my Python
installation under Mac OS.

If I compile & link it against a Framework enabled Python installation, it
works fine, but if I compile & link it against a *non* enabled Framework
installation that we use for distribution, I simply get a non inspiring:

Fatal Python error: PyThreadState_Get: no current thread

I am using python-config to get my flags on both the examples, but I simply
cannot get it to run (although it compiles fine) on a *non* enabled
Framework installation.

Thoughts/Help?

--
André Lemos