[Python-Dev] January's almost gone but there's still time to book your project capacity now

Anglian Architectural anglian at mag.mhglobalmc1.co.uk
Mon Jan 30 18:12:46 EST 2017

No Images? Click here

Glazing & Rainscreen Systems  -  Concept to Completion

CASE STUDIES

ROOFLIGHTS

CONTACT

ANGLIAN ARCHITECTURAL GLAZING & RAINSCREEN SYSTEMS
**FIRE RATED ALUMINIUM AND STEEL GLAZING SYSTEMS**

Dear Sirs

JANUARY HAS FLOWN BY...

...BUT YOU CAN BOOK THAT JOB IN WHILE WE'VE STILL GOT CAPACITY

Where has January gone to? Yes, we're now into the last week of the month and wish to say thanks to those clients who took up my offer to look at fast track work following my last email – we still have some immediate capacity at the present time but the 2017 order book is filling fast. So please keep those enquiries flowing - and existing customers - please don’t leave it till the last minute because we always want to say “YES WE CAN” to you especially !!

MTV Studios This month we feature more of our work in London - this time at MTV Studios in Camden, where we have installed curtain walling, complete with bris soleil and various feature cladding, as well as recreating and refurbishing feature elements from previous phases and a new rooflight. Good photographs have been difficult to source due to the extremely tight

nature of this site but we hope to get this job up on our website very soon - especially given the prestigious nature of the work carried out.

Portfolio Youcan see Anglian’s wide portfolio of work here on our website and we are happy to quote Aluminium Glazing and Rainscreen Systems projects from £100k to £2m value.

And finally, throughout 2017 please remember the website WWW.DIYROOFLIGHTS.COM

New customers are finding our SLIMGLAZE and SG2 Rooflights every month. We hope you will take a look because at £298 net ex works for a 1m x 1m double glazed stock unit they are competitively priced and available fast. We still believe that these are the BEST PRICES in the marketplace, but if you know otherwise, please let me know. Triple glazed Rooflights are also available and you can see the range of Rooflights here.

Please bookmark the website WWW.DIYROOFLIGHTS.COM for when you need it !

Best wishes for 2017 and we hope we can do business with you in this new year.

Kind regards,

Trevor Kirby

Managing Director

Ask Anglian! UK fabricators and installers that can manufacture bespoke solutions for refurbs and new builds, including curved head and fire rated windows.
Visit the website for more information.

Slimglaze and SG2 Rooflights
Anglian Architectural Slimglaze Rooflights are competitively priced and designed for installation on flat roofs. They come glazed and silicone sealed ready for installation.

Please follow this link for pricing and more information.

You can also see a number of Slimglaze examples here.

"ANGLIAN ARCHITECTURAL MANUFACTURE AND INSTALL FIRE RATED GLAZING SYSTEMS!!"

10 good reasons you should ask us to tender for your next project:

•    Expert sub-contractor with big reputation for quality and efficiency
•    Integrated capability includes design, surveying, manufacturing and installation
•    Complete start-to-finish solution
•    In-house design, fabrication and project management
•    Critical product specification
•    Problem solving
•    Industry recognised systems and components
•    All Quality Accreditations ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001, CHAS
•    Long experience working with major Contractors and High Street brands
•    Competitive prices and value for money, guaranteed.

For more information please visit the website, phone 01485 520860

Quality
Service
Experience

ANGLIAN ARCHITECTURAL LIMITED
Unit 1, Mill Lane, Waterford Industrial Est.
Gt. Massingham Norfolk PE32 2HT

Tel: 01485 520860 Fax: 01485 521196

Visit the Anglian Architectural website

Email for more information

Follow us on Twitter

Anglian Architectural are approved suppliers of Aluminium and Steel FIRE RATED GLAZING SYSTEMS and registered with Constructionline

Anglian Architectural Ltd, Unit 1 Mill Lane, Waterford Industrial Estate, Great Massingham, Norfolk PE32 2HT  Company No: 04346652

Preferences  |  Unsubscribe