[Python-Dev] Summary of Python tracker Issues

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 11:09:52 EDT 2017

Le 1 juil. 2017 10:18 AM, "Serhiy Storchaka" <storchaka at gmail.com> a écrit :

Victor closed a half of hundred his issues.

Let me elaborate :-) I am still learning the new GitHub workflow, and it's
common that I forget to close issues after merging a change. I had many
issues that I forgot to update since we moved to GitHub.

I had also complex bugs splitted into small issues and it took time to fix
all branches and to wait for buildots to confirm that it's really fixed.

To finish, I closed a lot of issues that were older than 2 years because
the bug was fixed in the meanwhile in another issue, or just because I lost
track of the issue and also lost interest and I don't consider that the bug
or feature was worth it.

Victor