[Python-Dev] Articles on my contributions to CPython during 2017 Q1 and Q2

Ben Hoyt benhoyt at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 10:53:10 EDT 2017

Yeah, it was surprising to me too. I thought it'd be faster, but not that
much. I did some quick cProfile tests, but that didn't show anything, and I
think it's improvements to the bytecode interpreter and various bytecode
instructions. (This particular test hammers the bytecode interpreter.) I'll
post details in the next week or so.

-Ben