[Python-Dev] Articles on my contributions to CPython during 2017 Q1 and Q2

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 12:19:10 EDT 2017

I'm not sure that I understood your suggestion. Basically, if a test
file fails, you would like to automatically re-run the failing test
with test.bisect to identify the failing *methods*?

Yeah, it's doable, but I didn't write it :-) It's very easy to run
bisect: just replace "-m test" with "-m test.bisect" in your command
line, and you are done.

Victor