[Python-Dev] The untuned tunable parameter ARENA_SIZE

Larry Hastings larry at hastings.org
Fri Jun 2 15:33:41 EDT 2017

On 06/02/2017 12:09 PM, Tim Peters wrote:
> I should note that Py_ADDRESS_IN_RANGE is my code - this isn't a
> backhanded swipe at someone else.

One minor note.  During the development of 3.6, CPython started
permitting some C99-isms, including static inline functions.
Py_ADDRESS_IN_RANGE was therefore converted from a macro into a static
inline function, and its new name is address_in_range.

Just so we're all on the same (4k!) page,

//arry/