[Python-Dev] test_sax and test_random fail on Python 3.6.2rc1 on Windows

Steve Dower steve.dower at python.org
Wed Jun 21 10:31:56 EDT 2017

The last release from the same checkout was fine. I’m more inclined to think something went wrong with the pull from Ned’s fork and checking out his tag. (Or the fact that it took me three goes to get to that point – my least favourite part of the git migration is git...)

When I get to work I’ll clean it up and try again to see if it repros or was a random occurrence.

Top-posted from my Windows phone