[Python-Dev] [Core-mentorship] C version of weakrefset.py.

Bhavishya bhavishyagopesh at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 09:54:36 EDT 2017

Hello,
1)I might be totally wrong here, but even if we go with stripping
annotation(in .pyc)...still the "lag" that comes from ABCs needs to be
addressed.

2) I been reading for past few days about your fat-optimizer project and
the corresponding TO-DO list, if you think that PEP-0511 should be
improved, I can work on that.

3)Also I was seeing to existing repos which implement some-kind of
optimizaton, like
numpy,snake-oil....

Finally I wanted to decide upon a roadmap, so that I could put more
specific efforts.(fat optimizer?)

Thank You
Regards,
Bhavishya