[Python-Dev] Appveyor builds fail on Windows for 3.6 backports.

Steve Dower steve.dower at python.org
Fri Jun 23 16:14:03 EDT 2017

We could improve life for everyone even more if we built Tcl/Tk once per update and made it a binary dependency. Nobody is updating our version of it regularly anyway, and this would significantly improve build time in CI.

The externals script probably just needs some retry logic. Doesn’t look like a “throw it all out” problem to me.

Cheers,
Steve

Top-posted from my Windows phone