[Python-Dev] New workflow change: Welcome to blurb

Steve Dower steve.dower at python.org
Sat Jun 24 01:18:28 EDT 2017

One quick heads up – the NEWS file is included in the docs build (if not in the html docs, certainly in the CHM for Windows releases). You may have to do some extra work to keep that from breaking when you remove it. We might also include it as plain text in the installers, I forget right now.

Is blurb going to be embedded in the main repository? Not necessarily a problem if not, but I'd rather not have the build process depend on pip. Though I guess Sphinx is dependency already, so perhaps I should just integrate it better into the build…

Top-posted from my Windows phone