[Python-Dev] Buildbot report (almost July)

Rob Boehne robb at datalogics.com
Thu Jun 29 17:34:03 EDT 2017

Hello,

I¹m new to the list, and contributing to Python specifically, and I¹m
interested in getting master and 3.6 branches building and working
³better² on UNIX.
I¹ve been looking at a problem building 3.6 on HP-UX and see a PR was
merged into master, https://github.com/python/cpython/pull/1351 and I¹d
like to see it applied to 3.6.  I¹m happy to create a PR with a
cherry-picked commit, and/or test.

Rob Boehne
Senior Software Architect | Datalogics, Inc.
+1.312.853.8351 <tel:3128538399> | robb at datalogics.com
<mailto:jonw at datalogics.com>
datalogics.com <https://www.datalogics.com/> | blogs.datalogics.com
<https://blogs.datalogics.com/>Connect with us: Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/DatalogicsInc> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/DatalogicsInc> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/datalogics> | YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/user/Datalogics>

PROUDLY CELEBRATING 50 YEARS!
<https://www.datalogics.com/datalogics-celebrates-50-years-of-embracing-cha
nge-and-providing-high-quality-software>

On 6/29/17, 10:09 AM, "Python-Dev on behalf of Victor Stinner"
<python-dev-bounces+robb=datalogics.com at python.org on behalf of