[Python-Dev] Bug in buildbot view (changes column)

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 05:06:28 EDT 2017

FYI there is an ongoing migration from the old patched Buildbot 0.8 to
a vanilla Buildbot 0.9:
https://github.com/python/buildmaster-config/pull/12

Sorry, I don't know much more. There are private discussion between 2
buildbot developers, Zachary Ware and me, but Zach is in vacation :-)

We will try to keep you in touch (include you in the loop, or just try
to discuss in public).

Moreover, Zach also has a larger project: rewrite the buildbot
configuration from scratch to use tags. But I don't know much more,
again, you should discuss that with Zach when he will be back ;-)

Victor