[Python-Dev] Sharing our python articles with python community

Yaroslav Lehenchuk yaroslav.lehenchuk at djangostars.com
Fri Mar 10 07:14:06 EST 2017

Hi!

My name is Yaroslav, I am a member of geeks team - Django Stars.

We just released 2 good posts and I'd like to propose you to share them
with your digest readers.

1. I hope that two articles is not too much for one digest. In case that is
— we can separate those between two digests.
2. I hope that you are ok with me marking urls with utm-tags — it's pretty
important for us to monitor the website's incoming traffic and understand
the visitors` behavior.

1. Docker.
http://djangostars.com/blog/heres-how-you-start-using-
docker?utm_source=dbader&utm_campaign=Pythondigest&utm_medium=post
2. django-classifier
http://djangostars.com/blog/django-classifier-or-what-
have-i-done?utm_source=dbader&utm_campaign=Pythondigest&utm_medium=post
2.1 Library
https://github.com/django-stars/django-classifier
2.2 Two examples how to use it
https://github.com/django-stars/django-classifier-profile