[Python-Dev] Removing Python/thread_foobar.h

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Wed May 3 10:35:28 EDT 2017

Good catch! It's actually a template for writing a threading adaptation for
new platforms. But it's probably hopelessly out of date so unless someone
wants to adopt it and keep it up to date, we can delete it. (Also, new
platforms with unique threading APIs don't come along at the rate they did
in the 1990s. :-)

If there's more discussion, it probably belongs on bugs.python.org.

--Guido

On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 1:59 AM, Masayuki YAMAMOTO <ma3yuki.8mamo10 at gmail.com

--
--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)