[Python-Dev] mention aenum in the Enum docs?

Jim F.Hilliard d.f.hilliard at gmail.com
Wed May 10 10:31:07 EDT 2017

Being the one who left the comment, I'm all for adding it.

The reason I wondered why it was not there was because I was aware you are
the author of both so, I believe, the con of it being a 3rd party library
is minimized. I've also seen plenty of people asking around for more
advanced usages of Enums so it's better to direct them to a library that
not only covers many cases but is also reliable due to you authoring it.

I'm afraid that the alternative of adding it to the wiki (as you replied)
would make no tangible difference on its visibility.