[Python-Dev] Reminder: 12 weeks to 3.7 feature code cutoff

Lele Gaifax lele at metapensiero.it
Thu Nov 2 04:54:36 EDT 2017

Hi,

I'd like to know what should I do wrt to issue #27645 [1] and the related PR
#377 [2]: I think I fulfilled every requested item, and a month ago I rebased
the work [3] to solve the NEWS conflicts.

I'm not sure if the rebase should have been done on the original branch
instead of creating a new one, or instead if I should open a new PR (and close
the original one?).

Thanks for any hint,
ciao, lele.

[1] https://bugs.python.org/issue27645