[Python-Dev] Guarantee ordered dict literals in v3.7?

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Sat Nov 4 14:35:11 EDT 2017

This sounds reasonable -- I think when we introduced this in 3.6 we were
worried that other implementations (e.g. Jython) would have a problem with
this, but AFAIK they've reported back that they can do this just fine. So
let's just document this as a language guarantee.

--
--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)