[Python-Dev] What's the status of PEP 505: None-aware operators?

Lukasz Langa lukasz at langa.pl
Tue Nov 28 15:10:54 EST 2017

Hi Mark,
it looks like the PEP is dormant for over two years now. I had multiple people ask me over the past few days about it though, so I wanted to ask if this is moving forward.

I also cc python-dev to see if anybody here is strongly in favor or against this inclusion. If the idea itself is uncontroversial, I could likely find somebody interested in implementing it. If not for 3.7 then at least for 3.8.

- Ł