[Python-Dev] PEP 553

Yarko Tymciurak yarkot1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 14:53:28 EDT 2017

apologies - I didn't "reply all" to this.
For the record:

I made an argument (in reply) about interactive tinkering, and setting
"condition",
and Guido replied essentially that "if condition: breakpoint()" is just as
good for tinkering... a condition parameter to debuggers is not useful, and
not as explicit.

Yes - agreed (and the `gist` which I tinkered w/ one day - I've now
discarded ;-).

Thanks, Guido!
- Yarko