[Python-Dev] Migrate python-dev to Mailman 3?

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 06:15:36 EDT 2017

> Is it possible to have a
> pipermail-style UI as an alternative?

I don't know pipermail. Do you have an example?

I don't think that Mailman 3 gives the choice of the UI for archives.
I didn't ask anyone to write a new software. I only proposed to use
what we already have.

And yeah, I expect that some people will complain, as each time that
we make any kind of change :-) Each UI has advantages and drawbacks.

The main drawback of Mailman 2 archives is that discussions are
splitted between each month. It can be a pain to follow a long
discussion done in multiple months. Sadly, I don't know if Mailman 3
handles this case better :-D

Victor