[Python-Dev] Migrate python-dev to Mailman 3?

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Mon Oct 30 10:46:42 EDT 2017

I love MM3 and hyperkitty. But I rarely peruse the archives -- I only go to
pipermail to get a link to a specific message from the past so I can copy
it into a current message. IIUC that functionality is actually better in
hyperkitty because when a pipermail archive is rebuilt the message numbers
come out differently.

--
--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)