[Python-Dev] pythonhosted.org doc upload no longer works

Giampaolo Rodola' g.rodola at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 06:47:23 EDT 2017

I know pythonhosted.org was deprecated long ago in favor of readthedocs but
I kept postponing it and my doc for psutil is still hosted on
https://pythonhosted.org/psutil/.

http://pythonhosted.org/ web page still recommends this:

<<To upload documentation, go to your package edit page (
http://pypi.python.org/pypi?%3Aaction=pkg_edit&name=yourpackage), and fill
out the form at the bottom of the page.>>

I took a look at:
https://pypi.python.org/pypi?:action=pkg_edit&name=psutil
...but the form to upload the doc in zip format is gone.

The only available option is the "destroy documentation" button.
I would like to at least upload a static HTML page redirecting to the new
doc which I will soon move on readthedocs. Is that possible?

Thanks in advance.

--
Giampaolo - http://grodola.blogspot.com