[Python-Dev] PEP 490 "Chain exceptions at C level" rejected

Ned Deily nad at python.org
Tue Sep 12 15:58:31 EDT 2017

On Sep 12, 2017, at 12:18, Larry Hastings <larry at hastings.org> wrote:
> On 09/12/2017 02:49 AM, Victor Stinner wrote:
>> Note: The PEP is not yet rejected on python.org, it will be done at
>> the next cron job run.
> My understanding is that the docs are built once a day via cron job, but the PEPs are built every time the repo changes thanks to Travis CI.  So it should be only a matter of minutes between you pushing a change to a PEP and the change showing up live on the web.

I believe peps on python.org are updated every 15 minutes. The html version of docs for maintenance and feature branches (currently, master->3.7, 3.6, 2.7) on docs.python.org are updated every 3 hours and, in theory, the downloadable versions are updated once a day.  But take that with a grain of salt (nudge nudge, wink wink).

--
  Ned Deily
  nad at python.org -- []