[Python-Dev] Reminder: snapshots and releases coming up in the next several days

Ned Deily nad at python.org
Wed Sep 13 13:35:33 EDT 2017

I know the issue of the Google Calendar feed has come up before and we should either maintain it or remove it from the web site. I don't know who has or had the "keys" to it. I'm traveling the next couple of days but I'll look into it afterwards. If anyone has info about it, please contact me directly.  AFAIK, there is no other release calendar feed currently.

  --
    Ned Deily
    nad at python.org -- []