[Python-Dev] bugs.python.org updated

Ezio Melotti ezio.melotti at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 21:54:53 EDT 2017

Hi,
yesterday I updated the version of Roundup used to run our bugs.python.org
instance and 4 other instances (the meta, jython, setuptools, and roundup
trackers).  If everything went right you shouldn't have noticed anything
different :)

This update included ~300 changesets from upstream and required an
additional ~30 to update our instances and our fork of Roundup.  A number
of features that we added to our fork over the years have been ported
upstream and they have now been removed from our fork, which is now --
except for the github integration -- almost aligned with upstream.

If you notice any issue with the bug tracker (/with/, not /in/ -- that's
expected!), please report it to the meta tracker (
http://psf.upfronthosting.co.za/roundup/meta/) and/or to me.  If there are
no reports and everything works fine I still have a few more updates coming
up ;)

A big thanks to John Rouillard (from the Roundup team) and R. David Murray
for the help!

Best Regards,
Ezio Melotti

P.S. Roundup started moving towards Python 3.