[Python-Dev] Is it useful to update cgitb module?

Alex Walters tritium-list at sdamon.com
Sun Apr 8 00:45:41 EDT 2018

Are there people still actively developing new cgi scripts in python?  I know some modern HTTPDs don’t even support classic cgi without some kind of fastcgi daemon in between.  I am aware that some parts of various wsgi tools use the cgi module, but is the cgitb module useful for them?

Your suggestions might be good ideas, but I don’t know if they would be used.  I feel like its kind of like updating the macpath module - sure you can make code improvements to it if you want, but its for a workflow that is very rarely used.