[Python-Dev] PEP 572 at the Language Summit next week

Larry Hastings larry at hastings.org
Sun Apr 29 16:45:07 EDT 2018

In case it helps, we're planning on presentations on / a discussion of
PEP 572 at the 2018 Python Language Summit next Wednesday.  (I'm
assuming it won't be pronounced upon before then--after all, what's the
rush?)  Naturally the discussion isn't going to escape the room until it
gets reported on by Jake Edge, but delegates at the Summit will
hopefully emerge well-informed and comfortable with the result of the
discussion.

See (some of) you at the Summit!

//arry/