[Python-Dev] Problem in importing python packages under python 3.6 environment

Poornima .D. poornimad2811 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 08:45:49 EDT 2018

Hi All,

I have limited knowledge on python development.  I am trying to write a
test application which needs to import from many packages across
mutliple directories.

I tried using an environment variable and appending to sys.path variable so
that import Class methods works.

I am trying to replace the above logic by below syntax.

from directory.fileName import ClassName

But this syntax does not work.  Please let me know any solution for this
issue.