[Python-Dev] any way to subscribe to bugs and PRs on a particular topic?

Mariatta Wijaya mariatta at python.org
Tue Dec 4 14:46:12 EST 2018

For GitHub PRs, you can add yourself to CODEOWNERS file, so you will be
automatically requested review if a PR contains changes to unittest.mock.
(and you'll receive review-request notification)
https://github.com/python/cpython/blob/master/.github/CODEOWNERS

When GitHub sends you review request notification email, it will cc
review_requested at noreply.github.com, so you can create a filter based on
that.
ᐧ