[Python-Dev] How is the GitHub workflow working for people?

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Wed Feb 21 16:45:16 EST 2018

On 2/20/2018 8:58 PM, Brett Cannon wrote:
> It's been a year and 10 days since we moved to GitHub, so I figured now
> is as good a time as any to ask people if they are generally happy with
> the workflow

***The nearly automatic backporting!!!  A responsible human *should*
check backport PRs, as it is possible for a merge to 'work', but be
wrong, but that is all that a human *needs* to do.

> and if there is a particular sticking point to please bring
> it up on the core-workflow mailing list so we can potentially address it.

Neither Travis not *nix or Mac buildbots test tkinter code.  I will post
on the c-w list, but I don't know if that covers buildbots.

--
Terry Jan Reedy