[Python-Dev] Best Python API for exposing posix_spawn

Pablo Galindo Salgado pablogsal at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 04:12:06 EST 2018

Thank you everyone that commented in this thread about the best interface
for posix_spawn. I have finished implementing Antoine's suggestion in the
PR:

https://github.com/python/cpython/pull/5109

I think it would be good if we can have this merged before the feature lock
at the end of the month if possible.

Thanks you very much everyone for your time and suggestions!