[Python-Dev] Intention to accept PEP 567 (Context Variables)

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Fri Jan 19 12:30:54 EST 2018

There has been useful and effective discussion on several of the finer
points of PEP 567. I think we've arrived at a solid specification, where
every part of the design is well motivated. I plan to accept it on Monday,
unless someone brings up something significant that we've overlooked before
then. Please don't rehash issues that have already been debated -- we're
unlikely to reach a different conclusion upon revisiting the same issue
(read the Rejected Ideas section first).

--
--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)