[Python-Dev] Failing tests [Was: Re: Python 3.7.0 is now available! (and so is 3.6.6)]

Victor Stinner vstinner at redhat.com
Mon Jul 2 11:22:18 EDT 2018

> I created https://bugs.python.org/issue34022

So I ran test Python test suite of the master branch on Fedora using
OpenSUSE configure command: all tests pass.

I also run the 6 failing tests of the master branch on Debian Sid
using the same configure command than the Debian builder: the 6 tests
pass. I also ran the full test suite on Debian Stretch using
"./configure": all tests pass.

It seems like the package builders have something special, or patches,
or the bugs are specific to the 3.7 branch?

Victor