[Python-Dev] A "day of silence" on PEP 572?

Steve Dower steve.dower at python.org
Sat Jul 7 10:46:20 EDT 2018

There has been off-list discussion with the authors, for sure. But most of the recent threads are disputes and not useful.

At this point, if you're not helping clarify what’s in the PEP, you’re not helping by posting an opinion.

But since we can’t possibly convince everyone not to post their opinions, perhaps all the rest of us (especially the PEP authors!) should abandon the list for a few days and let them shout it out :)

Top-posted from my Windows 10 phone