[Python-Dev] Time for 3.4.9 and 3.5.6

Ivan Pozdeev vano at mail.mipt.ru
Sun Jul 8 13:05:24 EDT 2018

I'll use this opportunity to remind you that 3.4 build is broken -- it
can't be built from start to installer with the instructions given
because of outside factors (CPython has migrated from Hg to Git).
https://bugs.python.org/issue31623 about this was ignored (see
https://bugs.python.org/issue31623#msg303708 for supplemental fixes).

If this isn't something considered needing a fix, the claim that 3.4 is
supported in any shape and form is but a pretense -- if something can't
be built, it can't be used.