[Python-Dev] Can I make marshal.dumps() slower but stabler?

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Thu Jul 12 06:07:18 EDT 2018

Eve is indeed based on stackless 2, and are well capable of ignoring
changes they don't think they need (or were when I was working with them).
At one point I seem to remember they optimised their interpreter to use
singleton floating-point values, saving large quantities of memory by
having only one floating-point zero.

Steve Holden