[Python-Dev] Git hub : CLA Not Signed label

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Sun Mar 11 03:34:02 EDT 2018

On 2018-03-11, 03:45 GMT, Terry Reedy wrote:
> When processed properly, a day to a week, usually, a * will
> appear after your name on any tracker (bpo) post.

So, I got my start after the name, where is the list of
maintainers of individual packages, so I could know whom to
bother to take a look at my PR
https://github.com/python/cpython/pull/5999 (damn, just one
number too small!).

Best,

Matěj
https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

There are two ways of constructing a software design: One way is
to make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies,
and the other way is to make it so complicated that there are no
obvious deficiencies.
  -- C. A. R. Hoare